Monday, October 10, 2011

I know God's will for you - REALLY!


What if I tell you that I KNOW exactly what God desires for you to do

            TODAY

                        THIS VERY HOUR

                                    THIS VERY MINUTE

                                                THIS VERY SECOND

                                                            WHILE YOU ARE READING THIS



Would you believe me?



Honestly now, I REALLY DO!  How?  Are you ready?



Here's what the inspired Word of God says:

"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus".(NLT)



That's right, you read it right.   To be THANKFUL is His will for you (what He wants you to do) in ALL CIRCUMSTANCES (that's without exception).



A writer of Psalms says, "It is a GOOD THING to give thanks to the Lord..."



You don't have to wonder what God's will is for you or what "good" you can do for God.  To give thanks is a good thing, and God's will for you.  So I am neither exaggerating nor being conceited when I say that I know what God's desire is for you today.  No, I have not heard an audible voice, but His Word is clear.



Today, is Canadian Thanksgiving.  Enjoy the turkey, but do what's GOOD and GOD'S WILL - GIVE THANKS.

No comments: