Saturday, February 12, 2005

Positive Blogs

I have only been blogging for a little over a month and overall I must say that the experience has been positive. There have been a number of blogs that have caught my attention because of their praiseworthy messages.

One such blog is "Another Man's Meat". It's excellently written and reading it has been worth my while.

A noteworthy banner I saw tonight has this message: If you want to work for world peace, go home and love your families. It's a quote from Mother Theresa.

To owners of those blogs and hundreds of uncited others, a very sincere "Thank You". You have such an impact on many more than you know. Keep it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you strongly. There is a lot of positive power out here in so many blogs. It's quite uplifting...

Rohit said...

Yup, many blogs leave a mark.It's always good to stumble upon a blog which spreads cheer and motivation.