Monday, January 17, 2005

When customer service does'nt leave a sour taste in your mouth

Satisfactory customer service nowadays is few and far between, but when we receive it I think we should definitely acknowledge it.

I ordered some materials from Nazarene Publishing House (Kansas) last December 21 which I never received although it was promptly shipped. Telephoned them today to request for a replacement. A lady who took my call, Joyce Bishop, was very nice and promised to send it today by FEDEX.

Thank you, Joyce.

1 comment:

James said...

Bravo...I agree. From someone who has been in the service industry for many years (my wife included), we always acknowledge good service and good manners. But, unfortunately, good service in these times is not the rule, it is the exception. Part of my business now is offering customer service training for businesses...it is the key to success in the marketplace now.